Need a Burn Permit?

The US Forest Service has instructions on how to safely burn debris on your property when safe to do so.   

US Forestry Burn Pile Info

"Our neighbors", as I like to think of the folks on the Palomar Ranger District, can always call me direct at my cell number below. I will send a Ranger out to give you a burn permit.

Working together to make Palomar more fire safe,

Tim Gray, Forest Service
Fuels, Prevention & Suppression
Cell: 619-209-1414

Caring for the land and serving people

Michelle Bletcher is the newest smiling face on Palomar with the Forest Service.  She is a Ranger that can meet with you on your property to give ideas to make it more fire safe.   

Dana Barre has now been promoted to a Fuels Technician with the Palomar Ranger District and is also on the mountain often.